My Community Profile

B2B999
09/09/2009
Re: NJ Barns and/or Farms
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 20, 2009

I know it is a bit further away then you were hoping but look into Perona Farms, they have a large b...

Re: September 2009 Brides
Your Season
Posted: May 17, 2009

We're using hydrangeas too! My bouquet is going to be blue hydrangea with white daisies, yellow rose...

Your Season
Posted: May 14, 2009

we're DIYing our invitations too (actually both sets) for the wedding ceremony we are making message...

Re: He's had the ring 8 months!
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Apr 20, 2009

Yes, and it is very annoying. My FH got the ring from his grandmother (it was her engagement ring) i...

Re: What do I, the guest, expect?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 17, 2009

Thank you Cat - and that is precisely what I was saying. Not that people should refer to me as Esq. ...

Your Season

Oh yes :-) once I went back to David's Bridal and tried it on again I knew I was making the right ch...

Re: Catering My own Wedding........
All the Style Details

I'm catering my own reception as well. However after sitting down and seeing all the work that a ful...

Re: Final Fitting....Pearl Necklace or not?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More

I've got to be honest that I prefer not - the top of your dress has a lot of shimmer to it and the n...

Your Season
Posted: Apr 14, 2009

Hi Ladies, thank you so much for the advice. I ended up going with the DB's dress. It just felt so m...

Your Season
Posted: Apr 4, 2009

Okay sorry going to try that one again. These ones aren't the pictures of me because apparently I'm ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine