My Community Profile

Joce
10/11/2008
ontario-toronto
Re: October 2008 Wives
Your Season
Posted: Oct 7, 2009

I totally miss this thread and you girls!!! I find it really hard to believe that its been as long a...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 6, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Wow... a year already eh?? What is everyone doing to celebrate?? It's Canadian...

October 2008 Wives
Your Season
Posted: Apr 13, 2009

Hey Ladies! How did the wedding shoot go Katharine? All is going okay here-- Mike found a new job ...

Re: Mush's wedding story
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Apr 5, 2009

Awww congrats Mush!!! I can't wait to see more pics- your story was wonderful. And you, my dear, loo...

Re: Looking for wedding band to match e-ring, show your sets
Just Engaged
Posted: Mar 30, 2009

We got mine kind of as a set-- e ring DH bought about 5 months before we went back for my wedding b...

Your Season
Posted: Feb 23, 2009

Morning ladies! Its a cold snowy Monday here in calgary! I'm spending the day at the hospital observ...

Re: POST PICTURE(S) OF YOUR SWEETIE!!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Jan 23, 2009

This is a great thread! Wish I had found it a little earlier! Mike and I when we first started datin...

Your Season

Katie-- I compeletely agree with Sarah-- If you haven't already, time to chat with legal counsel. ...

Your Season

Hey girls.. just dropping by to say hi... looks like everyone is a busy as i have been-- work is INS...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 13, 2009

YAYYYY!!!! congrats Amy!! I'm so excited for you!! not so much to report on our front-- mike is sti...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine