My Community Profile

RebeccaFazzio
10/10/2010
louisiana-new_orleans
Re: Books, books and MORE books!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Dec 3, 2010

Hey ladies, I really enjoyed The Hunger games and the other two books in the series by Suzanne Coll...

Re: Not feeling the stress!
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Oct 26, 2010

Hey! I got married on October 10 and I was not stressed at all. No one tried to freak me out by say...

Wedding Day Pictures!
Married Life
Posted: Oct 13, 2010

http://www.bnmphotoblog.com It was such a beautiful New Orleans Day and everything was perfect!

Re: October 2010 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Oct 7, 2010

Hey ladies, This should be my last post as a single lady on these forums! I can't believe it's fina...

Re: Money Dance?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Oct 5, 2010

Aunt, When I posted this question I knew what your response would be. :) I think it's like in some ...

Money Dance?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Oct 5, 2010

My fiance is from Louisiana where this is customary. I'm from North Mississippi and had never heard ...

Re: Confused
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Sep 30, 2010

"Tighten up if you're going to be my wife"??? Are you serious? Any guy who said that to me would ge...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 30, 2010

Hey ladies, Sorry I've been MIA. School suddenly decided to throw a bunch of tests at me! I've been...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 20, 2010

If you are allowing everyone else attending the rehearsal to bring guests than she doesn't have to b...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 17, 2010

Hey ladies, Is anyone doing any rehearsal dinner stuff? We are having it at my FIL's house and we'r...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine