My Community Profile

FallEve
ontario-toronto
Re: Canada?
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: May 12, 2008

You won't find snow anywhere in June. I would highly recommend anywhere in Southern Alberta (Esp...

Re: Canada?
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: May 11, 2008

Well, as somebody who lives in Canada, I think it would be a great place to go! lol. When is your ho...

Re: How much do you get or wish you got...
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: May 7, 2008

How much I get and how much I wish I was getting are two entirely different things.....I have a diso...

Re: Gas Prices
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 9, 2008

It's not any better up in Canada. I live in Alberta and we are paying $1.21 a LITRE So that work...

Re: brazillion bikini wax
Hair, Makeup & Wedding Day Beauty
Posted: Apr 9, 2008

MAKE SURE you go to a place that knows what they are doing. (If you compare prices between places an...

Re: NWR- Gas Prices
Posted: Mar 21, 2008

I live in Alberta, Canada and gas is $1.17 a LITRE (1 litre = 3.78 US gallons.) So I am paying ...

Re: Petite and curvy
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Feb 9, 2008

This has nothing to do with what you are asking but I just wanted to say hi since I am originally fr...

Re: NWR Celebrities you can't stand!
Posted: Feb 4, 2008

Totally agree with Breann - Its David Caruso! I refuse to watch that show for that reason alone.My o...

Re: NWR: Grammar Police
Posted: Feb 4, 2008

The thing that drives me insane is how people use the word "seen"Example:Person one: &quot...

Re: ALCOHOL!!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jan 29, 2008

In this case, BYOB means that the couple getting married provide the booze that they would like serv...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine