My Community Profile

MrsHF
06/07/2008
ontario-toronto
Re: Brides Biggest Loser Competition
Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jun 2, 2010

So is this round of BL over? I can't remember if it ended on the 31st or if the week of the 31st wa...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: Jun 1, 2010

I hate my mouse! I just had a long post all typed out and I accidentally hit the "back" button on t...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 31, 2010

Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all enjoying your long weekend! So I did ok and not really las...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 28, 2010

Where the heck is my post from yesterday? It was there, now it's not????? I hate when Brides eats ...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 26, 2010

So I will continue the saga of the bathroom, since nobody else has posted anything. Yesterday DH gr...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 25, 2010

Here I am late again. This time I will blame it on the long WE - I always think the Monday is Sunda...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 20, 2010

Kelley, I died a little when you questioned the worth of whipped alcohol LOL! JK I think you're actu...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 19, 2010

Care that's awesome about the jeans! I can't remember (or maybe you didn't say), when is your surge...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 18, 2010

Kenneys, I'm so sorry the jelly beans attacked you for no good reason - and it's been so long too. ...

Diet & Fitness
Posted: May 14, 2010

Thanks Kenneys - now you got everyone calling me Hans LOL! jk, you know I love ya! Kelley, no, min...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine