My Community Profile

DennaAllred
04/11/2009
tennessee-memphis
Re: BRIDES: Share your WEDDING DISASTER Stories, and how you dealt with it!
Married Life
Posted: Jul 16, 2009

here is a list of things that went wrong on my wedding. some i fing amusing others just plan annoyin...

Re: BRIDES: Share your WEDDING DISASTER Stories, and how you dealt with it!
Married Life
Posted: Jul 16, 2009

my preacher didnt show up for my rehersal or my wedding. i had called him all week before the weddin...

Re: APRIL 2009 BRIDES!
Your Season
Posted: Apr 4, 2009

CONGRATES Mushy and lilmisssunshine!! he he i was the first to post it today!! OMG my and rubys wedd...

Your Season
Posted: Jan 18, 2009

here is the outer layer of my invites!! fh helped me desiged them. when is everyone going to get a n...

Your Season
Posted: Nov 28, 2008

hello everyone. haven't been on here in forever. i have been so busy. my wedding planning is on a l...

Your Season
Posted: Oct 12, 2008

i dont see how you girls do it. If jake left me to go on the army or something i would be eating my ...

Your Season
Posted: Sep 15, 2008

ok sorry haven't talked in awhile. We have been in money trouble and I am now just preying this ...

Your Season
Posted: Aug 28, 2008

Oh I know! There is so much and the time is going by so fast and when his parents are not helping be...

Your Season

my fh wants to be involed but half the ideas he wants i dont like. so now he is like you never like ...

Your Season

My favorite color is red, i wanted my dress to be red but then i found a dress at davids bridal that...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine