My Community Profile

AlmostBB
10/18/2008
georgia-atlanta
12/28/1984
I'm just a simple girl who will be marrying my best friend in about a year.  Shaun and I have been living together for a couple years, and have our first house.  We also have two wonderful "little" puppies (a great dane, and a black lab) that make up our happy little family.  We are excited to make it all official and take that next thrilling step in our lives.

It was our 3 year anniversary, and we were simply lounging around the house, and he told me he had something for me.  He told me to close my eyes, and he'd be right back.  He disappeared for a little bit, and I could hear him in front of me.  When I opened my eyes, he was down on one knee in front of me, holding the ring in his hand.  I was shocked.  My reaction:  "No way!"  And he nodded, and asked if I would be his wife.  I told him yes, and we hugged for a while. 

We are looking to have a very simple wedding.  We have a low budget, and we're both laid back people.  We want the wedding to fit our personalities and for everyone to have a blast.  We're looking to have an outdoor wedding at a colonial house.  I'm still looking though, so things may change, depending on what we find.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine