My Community Profile

Kica
05/25/2008
oregon-portland
11/01/1984

Not much to me... I work in a day care, our cat is our child.

Fiancee & I met in 5th grade, went to the same school, but didn't really get to know each other until 6th & 7th grade. In 7th we "went out" (as well as 13 year olds can). We broke up after 6 months but remaind friends. Sophmore year I moved and we lost touch, yet every year around christmas I found myself thinking of him. I knew that even if we were just friends, or never talked again I would love him, I always hoped he was happy and had the best of things going for him, he's just a great guy.

I moved to Sacramento and eventually found him on Myspace. About two months (November of 06) later I moved home to be with him. We've been together since. We've lived in Newport Oregon for about 4 months, and just moved back home in August of 07.

We are planning on having it at the house I grew up at, now my aunt & uncles house. My cousin is our flower girl. We have decided to have a home cooked BBQ for the reception. Most of the foods we will cook the night before, and we've had family offer to BBQ day of.

Our favors are going to be home made "paper initials" with seeds (so guests can go home and plant them) and "flower pens" that will also serve as the centerpieces.

White cupcakes with buttercream frosting, decorated with sunflowers, I think the sunflowers are perfect and fit in with our unintentional garden/flower theme. I don't even like flowers and yet they are all over my reception! German chocolate cake for us to cut. 

A friend of mine is conducting our ceramony...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine