My Community Profile

scarrlet
california-long_beach
I'm a 22 year old college graduate, pursuing a career as a musician (harpist/vocalist). I'm engaged to a wonderful guy who teaches high school band and plays the bagpipes--which is what originally attracted me to him! (Yeah, we're kinda dorks....) This has been the most amazing relationship so far, everything just seems to be falling into place.  I am so excited to get married and start the next chapter of our lives. We are a traditional Catholic couple, and are not living together before we get married. My fiance just had an offer accepted on a house that we both love, so hopefully that will be where we begin our lives together!
No formal plans yet, although we know we're getting married at the local Catholic church where we attend mass every week. We hope to get married the week after Christmas, on his winter break, and have a short honeymoon then, and take a longer trip over the summer. We are planning on a Scottish Christmas theme for our wedding. My fiance will be in a kilt and Prince Charlie jacket, and I will process to bagpipes. Totally us!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine