My Community Profile

ArubaBride2010
03/10/2010
Re: Aruba ?
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Jul 9, 2009

I am getting married in Aruba next March,can you please tell me what you thought about the RIU. You...

Re: Welcome Bags
Posted: Apr 20, 2009

I just came across the cutest bag called Welcome to Our Wedding Canvas tote by Kate Aspen. Since I'm...

Posted: Apr 20, 2009

Anyone else been to Aruba since this posting? I'm still trying to decide which hotel to have my wed...

Posted: Mar 6, 2009

Aruba is beautiful! I went two years ago, I surprised my boyfriends for his 40th and he surprised me...

Re: Key West!
Posted: Mar 2, 2009

Sara, I have been to Aruba one time and it's beautiful. I surprised my boyfriend for his 40th and ...

Posted: Feb 27, 2009

Thanks Sara, I will take a look at the website as I want to do the save the date magnets as well. We...

Posted: Feb 27, 2009

I like your save the date magnets sweetsunset. May I ask where you go them from? Thanks, Amy

Re: Destination wedding save the dates. when?
Posted: Feb 25, 2009

Where did you order your save the dates magnets from? I am doing the magnets as well and having been...

Re: Where to get married in Aruba
Posted: Feb 2, 2009

Vics, Did you receive my private email to you? I have not received an email from you and I was int...

Re: Where to get married in Aruba
Posted: Jan 28, 2009

Vic, Is your wedding planner through dreamweddingaruba and what kind of questions did you ask them?...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine