My Community Profile

CCforever
Re: MOH crisis!! Which to choose?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Feb 12, 2008

I'm having two MOHs-my sister and my best friend. Just talk to your cousin about it, and explain...

Amsale bridesmaid dresses
Posted: Jan 12, 2008

Does anyone know where I can find discounted Amsale bridesmaid dresses? I've tried NetBride, Pea...

Re: One favor per person or per couple?
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 29, 2007

We are going to do per person, but every wedding we've ever been to has done per person, too.Apo...

Lamar Videography in NJ
Posted: Dec 29, 2007

Has anyone used Lamar's (Montclair, NJ) videography services? How was your experience?Apollo and...

Re: Need Advice about 9-11 Date
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 21, 2007

Like everyone else said, I think it depends on your guests. I live in North Jersey, too, and I don&#...

The best reception you've gone to and why?
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 18, 2007

My fiance and I are trying to come up with ideas for fun things to do at our reception. More than an...

Re: Is it just me?
Posted: Sep 22, 2007

auntofthebride, I was not upset or angry about what you said. I did not mean it to come off that way...

Re: Is it just me?
Posted: Sep 22, 2007

Thanks to auntofthebride, katzi, and everyone else who explained this rule. Although I still disagre...

Is it just me?
Posted: Sep 21, 2007

Some of these etiquette rules just totally baffle me. I just read in a post below that etiquette ...

Re: Card Box that isnt a bird cage
All the Style Details
Posted: Sep 20, 2007

My mother got my sister one from party city that looked like a small  present. It wasn't to...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine