My Community Profile

NightfallenRain
07/31/2011
new_jersey-cherry_hill
Atco
Re: When did it hit you?
Married Life
Posted: Jul 5, 2011

I also feel like it really hasn't 'hit' me yet - I am getting married July 31st and deep down inside...

Re: M.O.B. dress for wedding day.
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Mar 12, 2011

My mom just got her dress today! Our wedding is July 31st and my colors are mango and turquoise. Sh...

Re: Looking for July 2011 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Mar 12, 2011

Just booked our DJ and honeymoon! We are honeymooning at the Secrets St. James resort in Montego Bay...

Re: June 2011 Brides!
Your Season
Posted: Feb 8, 2011

Wow, it's been awhile since I've been on here. My wedding date was set for June 17, 2011 but is now...

Re: Looking for July 2011 Brides
Your Season

Hey fellow brides! July 31, 2011 here! Less than six month countdown ... it will be here before we...

Re: Reception help
Just Engaged

Hi fellow brides! We are having our ceremony at 2pm and our reception ends at 7:30pm. We are havin...

Re: Palladium vs Platinum
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 31, 2011

Hey there! Hope this helps-I have a palladium ring and I really enjoy it. I was able to get it resiz...

Re: Service providers and gratuity
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jan 24, 2011

Hi! I am from New Jersey so it is 7% sales tax here and 20% gratuity depending on the vendor. So fa...

Re: Where are all the engaged couples planning to go on their honeymoon
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Oct 9, 2010

I looked up the Carnival cruises online my mom has been on two of them and said YOU HAVE TO GO ON ON...

Re: Need color advice!
All the Style Details
Posted: Oct 9, 2010

Hi! Your colors sound so pretty =) My colors are mango and turquoise and my wedding is a summer we...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine