My Community Profile

MrsWilliams2008
06/21/2008
mississippi-jackson
03/20/1981
Re: Question
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 14, 2009

OK this it totally kinda off subject, but I really wanna know: How is meeting a stranger online any...

Re: Dumb Just Married Q & A
Married Life

OMG the baby question is a constant. And the further i get in my marriage (currently married almost ...

Re: joining finances
Just Engaged

apparently i can't read. I thought this topic said "joining forces". Im like who is this: wonder wom...

Re: Why are you so mean?
Married Life

I have died laughing at all of you!!! Oh BTW, what color should my wedding be? Never mind the fact ...

Re: money matters...

Thanks for answering cyndi! The more I read, the more i'm thinking an FHA is for us. Anybody know ...

Re: money matters...
Posted: Apr 8, 2009

Thanks everybody for responding. Keep the comments coming. DH and I have reached our goal and we hav...

Re: How much is/was your cake?
All the Style Details

it was a square, 3-tiered cake for 200 people. She made another tier and packaged it separately for ...

Re: When/Did you cry on your Wedding day?
Married Life

I didn't cry and didn't think i would. I just had the goofiest, cheesiest grin ever. However my DH t...

Re: Has anyone wish their proposal was different?
Just Engaged

I don't wish it was different but I wish I had been surprised. I honestly had no idea he was gonna d...

Re: How did you pick your date?
Your Season

June 20th is our dating anniversary but that day did not fall on a Saturday in 2008. Friday, June 20...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine