My Community Profile

CyclistLover
michigan-detroit
Re: Remember me??
Married Life
Posted: Jun 6, 2010

I rememeber the he cheated on me thread!! Would love to know what the heck happened with the "One...

Re: Remember me??
Married Life
Posted: Jun 5, 2010

Hey Girls, I missed this place!! Where are the train wrecks located, I'll have to check them out!!...

Remember me??
Married Life
Posted: Jun 4, 2010

Hello there, Anyone still here remember me??? What's new and exciting??? Sheryl :)Happiness is yo...

OH MY GOSH - the tooth fairy isn't real!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Jul 1, 2009

Yup it's true. I am so upset. So now I want to know - who took all my teeth?? AND where did all th...

Re: Broke up with FH
Posted: Jun 30, 2009

Hey Bally, Sorry to hear about your break-up. Sometimes even when a break-up is the right thing to...

Re: Confessions
Posted: Jun 25, 2009

Destiny - such wonderful news!! Happiness is your doggy meeting you at the door!I hope you don&#3...

Re: My Fam needs prayers
Posted: Jun 10, 2009

Add me to the list NJ. HugsHappiness is your doggy meeting you at the door!I hope you don't get...

Stuff you did as a kid...
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Jun 2, 2009

For some reason I recently remembered how much I used to love playing frozen tag when I was a youngs...

Re: Our Mothers hate each other.
Wedding Planning & Etiquette

It's nice when the wife and husband's families get a long BUT if they don't then hopefully they can...

Re: RED WINGS IN THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!!

Hey NJ, I know :) I'm sure your DH was happy tonight! Happiness is your doggy meeting you at th...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine