My Community Profile

sophiaR
09/19/2009
michigan-detroit
I met my honey 8 years ago online as a joke, I was in New York and he was in Michigan. It turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to us. We were on a social webiste and I sent him an email asking him to call me and he did. A month later he came to NY and it started from there. We had a long distance relationship for 5 years before I finally decided to move to MI. He is currently working on his Masters and after graduation we will be moving back to the Big Apple.

Planning our wedding has been super stressful for me. My family is scattered from London to Jamaica, WI and I would like to have my reception at a hotel instead of a banquet hall because of the convenience. Our wedding will be September 19, 2009.  I've booked the church and now the search is on for a reception site.  Its been like a full time job and I hate that I haven't made any strides. We've looked at 4 reception sites and i've fallen inlove with the Dearborn Inn. It was the first location that we looked at and I loved it. SAVE THE DATES went out to overseas guests. Found my dress at Alfred Angelo's, now i need to go and try it on.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine