My Community Profile

hellokitty4ever
Re: Color/Details Help PLZ!!!!
All the Style Details
Posted: Jul 6, 2009

My friend, who just got married this past October, had a sage green and chocolate brown color scheme...

Re: POLL: What do you think of this dress?
Fashion Focus - Your Wedding Dress and More
Posted: Jul 6, 2009

This Lazaro dress is beautiful! I would totally wear it :) If you don't like the flower, you can h...

Re: Why we love Electra Cruises
All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 4, 2009

LuvAthena...what did I win??? Ooooh ooooh oooh, I want to know. I love awards. He he. For those...

All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 3, 2009

Hi LuvAthena, Awww...I just went back and read about your SoCal meet. I would have loved to meet y...

All the Style Details
Posted: Jun 2, 2009

Hmmmmm....how do I even begin to pose this question? I got an e-mail today...here's an exact copy ...

Re: POST YOUR CAKE
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 3, 2008

Mrs. P....I don't remember Zelda having any fairies, but maybe it's the latest one for the Nintendo ...

Re: What got you motivated?
Diet & Fitness

FMS, both of those men (the supplier and the jeweler) seem shady to me. That totally sucks for you...

Re: Welcome to the 2008 First Annual Brides.com BOARD AWARDS...
NWR (Not Wedding Related)

That totally sucks that I missed the Turkey thread. I wasn't on then, but still...it sounded like ...

Re: Confessions
Posted: Dec 2, 2008

That's some craziness. My nipps are way too sensitive....it will surely detect skin to shirt conta...

Re: Profile Names
Posted: Dec 2, 2008

Mine is obvious too. I like Hello Kitty (as I have a sweet spot for all things cute) and well, Hell...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine