My Community Profile

MrsMinor4EnE
09/22/2007
connecticut-bridgeport
Re: shower gifts
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Sep 8, 2008

I don't know what the gift was at my shower. I know that they gave the centerpieces away to the ...

Re: jealous MOH
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Aug 9, 2008

I went through the same thing. I have known my hubby for 13 years but we only dated for less then a ...

Formal wedding/Outdoors?
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 16, 2008

Ok so my best friend is getting married and her sister is telling her that since she wants to have t...

Re: Married with Pictures!!!
Married Life
Posted: Nov 3, 2007

Just wanted you all to know I have been adding more photos to my album. They will all be loaded...

Married Life
Posted: Oct 29, 2007

Kelleylynn,Me and my photographers held up my dress as we walked onto the beach then tey placed my d...

Married Life

Katie believe it or not I really dont have an pictures of my hair close up. I mean they are all at a...

Married Life

Katie thanx. My dad cried a lot I was trying to make him laugh. I am the baby and the only girl so i...

Married Life
Posted: Oct 26, 2007

Marty, My flowers were huge and heavy my friend was my florist and she made sure that i had the best...

Married Life
Posted: Oct 26, 2007

I figured the best way to show more photos since I have tone is to make an online album so the site ...

Married with Pictures!!!
Married Life
Posted: Oct 25, 2007

I am married and decided to post a few pictures!!!Me on the beachMe and the HubbyThe KissMy favThe g...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine