My Community Profile

SCbride
04/06/2013
south_carolina-columbia
02/20/1980
Father of the groom role??
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Nov 18, 2012

My soon-to-be husband does not want to have his dad as his best man but does want to try and include...

Re: Long distance WP
Posted: Aug 16, 2008

Most of my WP was out of town too! What I did was picked the dress and decided where I was ordering ...

Re: NWR: PICTURES!!! I need a new car! What kind of car do you drive?
Posted: Aug 5, 2008

I drive a Hyundai Elantra and I LOVE it!!! I have tons of features in my car but did not pay a ton f...

Re: Cruise
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Jul 19, 2008

My DH and I just got back from our honeymoon which was a Carnival Cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel...

Re: June 2008 Brides
Your Season
Posted: Jul 18, 2008

Delta your pictures are so pretty! Everything looked great. I love your cake DH and I lived togethe...

Re: changing your name
Married Life
Posted: Jul 16, 2008

I did not mail mine but I did have a friend that mailed theirs in and it worked out ok. They mail th...

Married Life
Posted: Jul 15, 2008

I ran into a problem when I went to change my name. I wanted to drop my first name since I go by my ...

Married Life
Posted: Jul 11, 2008

I just went to the social security office on Wednesday to change my name and it is free. You do not ...

Your Season
Posted: Jul 8, 2008

Everyones pictures look so great! I love reading about how everyones day went!My pics are finally on...

Your Season
Posted: Jun 28, 2008

Mrs Williams! You looked so beautiful and SOOOOO happy! It looks like you had such a wonderful day! ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine