My Community Profile

FALLbrideINLOVE
11/10/2007
ohio-columbus

Ken and I met in the fall of 2005 and will be married in the fall of 2007.  Shortly before being introduced to him I saw some of his art that was being shown at a local bookstore.  I had a good impression of him based on his work and when we finally had the pleasure of meeting I knew instantly that he was someone who was going to be very important to me in my life.

We took things slow, it seemed so, and everything unfolded naturally and right on course.

One of our first dates was a trip to a historical cemetary.  It's hard not to be intensely aware of life and love while strolling through a mausoleum.

Meeting Ken has changed my life.  I have never known a more loving and giving person.  There is more to the story that i cannot say but he is an angel and he heals me.

When I was a little girl I always wanted "a pretty white kitty with a big pink bow".  Ken made that dream come true and while he used to be a self proclaimed cat hater he now has two kittens that he took in out of love for me.

We got engaged one random night in January, of this year, when I came home from work and found my darling white cat Coconut with a ring on her collar! 

Everyday is a blessing

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine