My Community Profile

MrsShea
11/17/2007
florida-jacksonville
My name is Michelle. I'm getting married to the best guy I know. We've been together for 4 years (on June 6th, 2007) and have been living together almost that long! We actually met online on a stupid game when I was 17. After talking for about 6 months, he decided to come and visit me (he lived in NH at the time). Well, he planned to only stay for 2 weeks and wound up moving here (after I had a car accident and he took care of me). That's pretty much it! I'm a student about to graduate with my Bachelor's Degree in December and I can't wait!
We were taking a vacation in early March up to some mountains in Georgia. I had already kind of expected the proposal since I saw an e-mail labeled "ENGAGEMENT RING." The first night we were there, he proposed! It was great.

The wedding is going to be outdoors in my parent's backyard in Florida. It's going to be very low budget and family oriented. We're writing our own vows and the ceremony ourselves. We're also printing the invitations ourselves and my FH's mother is making the wedding cake for us. The reception will also be outdoors in a BBQ style and including 4-wheeler rides! I've already got the dress, invitations, and our wedding arch so almost everything is planned!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine