My Community Profile

Gothicprincess
11/03/2007
07/11/1985

My name is Penni and im 22. My Husband and i have been together since 30 June 2005 and we got engaged September 15th 2006. We were married twice, our first was just with my family on June 30th 2007 then with everyone present for what was a mostly traditional style wedding November 3rd 2007.  We are one of the success stories of internet dating as Kent is born and raised American and Im Australian. We met in a yahoo chat room, wasnt even a dating site. It was a rock music room, started talking and here we are today, almost been together 3 yeas and almost married for one. I work at a child care centre as a assitant in the tiny tots room 1- 2 year olds.  I love heavy metal music but sometimes im in the mood for something a bit more soft. I love going to the movies, decorating, travelling not that ive been out of the country yet, but we will get there.

Due to immirgration reason we decided to get married earlier than planned so kent wouldnt have to leave australia again. We had a small family gathering on the June 30th 2007 at our celebrants beautiful house/garden.

Our big wedding was on November 3rd 2007. It was one to remember, i think we broke the draught that day. we had 3 inches of rain in only a few hours. In some of the pictures it looks like its a foggy morning but infact it just raining really really hard. We didnt get to have out outdoor mountain range lookout ceremony but it was still very nice. Our reception centre turned there little outdoor area into a really nice spot. We had our isle runner with the wooden candle holders down the middle, with our rose pettles scattered so it was still all lovely. just windy and wet. lol.  Our reception was awesome, the food was amazing and lay out of it all was how i wanted.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine