My Community Profile

cll
09/20/2008
connecticut-bridgeport
Re: pregnancy not happening
Married Life
Posted: Feb 15, 2008

Awwww....your nursery is so cute! I love that color purple on the walls. It just makes things f...

Married Life
Posted: Feb 12, 2008

Good morning ladies! I will definitely make my decision about switching doctors Friday. I feel bad b...

Married Life
Posted: Feb 11, 2008

That is so funny our due dates are a day apart and we are both having girls. Ur DH is so lucky to ha...

Married Life
Posted: Feb 9, 2008

Bird and MrsMcD: I can relate to both of you. I myself am 23 and never had any major health issues. ...

Married Life

Hello all mommies to be! I havent been on the boards for awhile b/c I have been so busy. I just read...

Re: I just found out...
NWR (Not Wedding Related)

Well first congratulations on the news! I am 5 months pregnant myself w/ a girl and it was definitel...

Re: (Sob) I Miss EVERYONE!!!!! Did you all Spontaneously Combust?
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Nov 30, 2007

Hello everyone. I dont know if anyone remembers me since I havent been on here in so long. I must of...

Have own catering
All the Style Details
Posted: Aug 27, 2007

Does anyone know of a reception site/hall in CT that will allow you to bring your own catering besid...

Re: Whats your wedding budget?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Aug 18, 2007

I dont want to spend no more than 20k, but it looks like its not going to happen! I cringe...

Re: Dad the best man??
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Aug 3, 2007

My FH's best man is going to be his father. Him and his father are really close so that's th...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine