My Community Profile

GUEST21
Re: Finally... Wedding Pictures from 09-13-08
Married Life
Posted: Dec 29, 2008

JJsWifey, Hillybride, and Photobride--thank you so much for all of our compliments! We are so excit...

Re: 2008
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Dec 29, 2008

I agree with Nala, we have had a very hard year, but it has been the best in my life so far. We got ...

Re: Walk Down Song/Average Sevenfold!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 26, 2008

Okay, well I am totally 100% biased because, this was our first dance song. We were together for 3 y...

Re: Too many bridesmaids?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 26, 2008

I had a bridal party of nine. Just as long as you know that cost WILL go up, a LOT (bridal party gi...

Re: Finally... Wedding Pictures from 09-13-08
Married Life
Posted: Dec 22, 2008

Oh Marty, that bird was HILARIOUS! I dont know if you can see in the pictures, but it climbed UP My ...

Re: Finally... Wedding Pictures from 09-31-08
Married Life

Linz, they definitely look exactly the same!! I don't even know the maker/designer of them, but I lo...

Finally... Wedding Pictures from 09-13-08
Married Life

https://www.collages.net/consumersite/guestlogin.aspx?username=tatiana+and+robert&password=5738 So,...

Re: Finals are over!
Posted: Dec 19, 2008

OH man do I agree! This weekend is the first one where I don't have to study!!! I am so excited and ...

Re: WOW Gamers or Wives of WOW gamers....
Posted: Dec 19, 2008

I can count on you ladies for everything! Nala--that website was so cool--very good for future refer...

WOW Gamers or Wives of WOW gamers....
Posted: Dec 17, 2008

I am at a total loss as to what to get my husband for Christmas. We are on a pretty tight budget alr...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine