My Community Profile

love4greys
05/24/2008
I am 26 years old.  My fiance and I just bought our first house!  We have known eachother for four years but have not been a couple the whole time.  I met him while renting a movie with a friend.  My friend knew him from always renting movies.  My friend made a comment on how he needed to find a nice girl to settle down with and he told her to hook him up with one of her single friends.  So she introduced us both right there and both of us were extremly embarrased!  When she returned the movie she gave him my phone number and the rest they say is history!  We got engaged on December 23,2006. 
Our wedding date is May 24, 2008.  We are getting married outdoors at a local park.  We have the church next door reserved in case it rains!  The theme for our wedding is casual elegance.  I am making a lot of decorations my self.  I plan on making our centerpieces, invitations, boutiners, and the bridesmaids bouquets.  I want my bouquet to be real so I am going to have a florist make it for me.  Our honeymoon is going to be an all inclusive trip to Cozumel, Mexico.  I can't wait to be husband and wife!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine