My Community Profile

shortbearbride
listening to samples
All the Style Details
Posted: Apr 20, 2008

does anyone know of a website that I can listen to some of these song suggestions? I have heard the ...

Re: mrs dupont
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 22, 2008

I actually did google but didn't quite find what I was looking for. I saw the post that Mrs. Dup...

mrs. depont
All the Style Details

you responded earlier with a site for an acorn basket but it has somehow been erased. I loved it and...

mrs dupont
All the Style Details

you posted earlier regarding an acorn basket and somehow it has been erased. please post again as I ...

Acorns
All the Style Details

We are using acorns in our decorating. So anyone that has ideas let's hear them. Also, I saw a p...

Re: Penguins
All the Style Details

you could also use the glass cubes that resemble icecubes and put them together beside the penguins ...

hoping someone crafty can help
All the Style Details

I love acorns and saw a picture of a (very small) basket that looked like an acorn the lid was the c...

St Lucia: Windjammers, rendezvous and Stonefield
Honeymoon & Destination Weddings
Posted: Jan 8, 2008

Has anyone stayed at any of these places? how were they? Did Windjammers feel to Party crowd/noisy? ...

kids and weddings
All the Style Details
Posted: Jan 3, 2008

I will try to make this as simple to understand as possible. We are getting married in November and ...

hey all you creative people
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 9, 2007

I am having a fall wedding and am trying to figure out how to use the leaves, acorns, lanterns wheat...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine