My Community Profile

MrsMcDAtLast
09/15/2007
Hi, everyone. I am 27 years old. I got married in September 2007 to the love of my life! I am ecstatically excited about being married to the man I love. Congratulations to my fellow brides!

My darling DH proposed to me on Christmas morning, 2006. I was sort of hoping his proposal was coming, but I'm the type to not get my hopes up, so that I won't be disappointed, so in a way, that served to surprise me, even though I had hints beforehand that he might propose. He kept on saying that he had a gift that was going to make me not care about all my other gifts, although he worded as him having a really ''huge'' gift for me. Silly me, I thought he meant it was literally a big-sized gift, lol. He bought special silver wrapping paper, and wrapped the engagement ring in a large box, to further throw me off the trail, and had me open it last. I opened it, saw the ring, and said ''Oh, honey, it's beautiful'' and DH knelt beside me and asked me to be his wife. I burst into tears as I said ''Yes!'' It was wonderful. :)

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine