My Community Profile

SaucyMrsK
07/07/2007
california-long_beach
12/07/1967

We're married!  We're married! WOO HOO!  have a 13 year old daughter  and a 15 year old. Been divorced my Daughter's entire life just about. I have a very demanding job that drives ne a bit nuts. My  Husband still lives 500 miles away in Southern California to my Central Arizona. It hasn't always been this way and hopefully soon we will have it figured out who is moving and where to!

Arizona is nice, weather is not bad once you get used to it.. But I grew up (and so did my sweetheart) in Southern CA... they say home is where the heart is? Mine is in Simi Valley!!

He proposed on Christmas day; by taking indivual gifts out of my Christmas stocking (on his knee)... the last one was a blue box. He took my hand and said "Will you marry me Jan?" My son was taking pictures of the whole event at his request, and even he dropped his chin. After I said Yes, I saw the ring. It was the wedding set (soldered together) that my father gave my mother when they got married 43 years ago. At their 35th anniverary Dad got Mom a more sophisticated ring... The ring is stunning and since it is a family heirloom it means a lot.

He really had me  going, because two days before Christmas he took me to a jewelry store to "find out" what I liked.. all the while knowing  the ring was already a done deal!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine