My Community Profile

TinaNTim
I am an older first time bride. I'm in my late 30's as is my fiance. We've been together for seven years. I'm the mother of a teenage son and last year I decided to go back to college to earn my Bachelor's Degree so that I may become an English teacher. When I actually have a spare moment and not spending time with my fiance or my son, I like to go out and hear live bands. I also read, dabble at writing, basic domestic stuff, like cooking and baking. I have a twisted sense of humor as does my fiance, which is probably one of the reasons why we're so great together.
Our theme, if you can call it that, is a relaxed atmosphere, with just that special touch of sophistication.  Stars and our pets are also planned to be featured.  Purple is the main color.  My bridesmaids & MOH will be wearing a dark plum color. My dress is ivory with lavendar accents.  Purple is my favorite color and I would not have my wedding feature any other color.  Our band are close personal friends as is our videographer, photographer and makeup artist.  I love that our wedding is being celebrated by our friends and family.  So many people wanting to help and no one is fighting!  Even better!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine