My Community Profile

nicolesybrant
12/29/2007

My name is Nicole. I am from Minnesota…

We have been together for a year and a half except 10 of those long months were long distance. He joined the army and we knew what we would be in for but it was difficult. Overall, it made us so much stronger! On June 6th, on leave, he proposed. We were both so excited except he was set to deploy in August and to keep my mind off of it I had a wedding to plan while he was gone. Fate was once again working in our favor. He blew out his knee 3 weeks before he was going to leave. They kept him back and he had surgery (he is still bummed but I still thank God everyday). In May 2007 he will be medically retired from the military and we get to go home!

We are planning a wedding in Minnesota. Originally we were going to do a beach wedding while we are living here but decided we wanted our families and friends to be a part of our special day. It has been stressful but the best time ever too!

Our colors are champagne, gold, red, and black. We are getting married in Woodbury, MN on December 29th, 2007. We are having around 100 guests.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine