My Community Profile

goldenLOVE
03/10/2009
florida-jacksonville
Miami

I'm Arnetta... my fiance is Terrell. We met in highschool at the end of 11th grade. I made the first move...lol Im not really the take charge type as far as dating is concerned but I stepped out of my comfort zone to introduce myself to Terrell. Thank God! Laughing Our relationship officially began senior year (in 2003) and we have been together ever since. We have been blessed to create 2 beautiful children. We are the proud parents of a little girl (Jan. 2006) and a little boy (June 2007). 

Our relationship officially began August 27, 2003. So... we wanted to get married around that time since it is such a significant date for us. We decided on August 29, 2009. We actually had plans to be wed December of last year (2007) but that didnt work out because of financial issues. Frown 

We have chosen to get married March regardless of monetary issues... although we anticipate things to be much better in the near future (financially), we've decided -if necessary- to get married in the courthouse. We just dont want to keep prolonging the inevitable. Being married is the most important thing... and whether full out event or simple court ceremony... we are going to live in Holy Matrimony. 

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine