My Community Profile

AshBear21
Wear or not to wear?
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jun 14, 2010

I was once engaged to my high school sweetheart about 2 1/2 years ago. After we got engaged, I...

Re: Online ring purchase
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: May 11, 2007

LADIES THE RING IS GORGEOUS AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! EVERYONE WHO HAS SEEN THE RING IS IMPRESSED WI...

Re: Online ring purchase
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: May 2, 2007

My Fiance to be, finally got the ring in the mail on Tuesday and absolutely LOVES it!! He can't ...

Online ring purchase
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Apr 16, 2007

My B/F / Future Fiance purchased my engagement ring from an online whole saler. The company is calle...

Why he's pushing engagement
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Apr 7, 2007

Ok, so I have been dating my b/f for about 5 years now and have dated him for almost two years long ...

Engagement Troubles
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Jan 24, 2007

Ok, so my b/f and I have been dating for 4 years and 7 months and have been dating for a year and ha...

Re: MOH driving BMs and bride crazy!! kind of long...
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Dec 4, 2006

Obviously she is not the friend you thought she was. I don't care how well you know them or how ...

Re: Is it me or is it him?
Waiting for the Ring

I am in the same situation right now. I have been dating my b/f for 4 and half years. I talk about m...

Re: Fall themed wedding in June?
All the Style Details

Thanks for your support and ideas! I was talking to my Mother last night and I even thought about a ...

Fall themed wedding in June?
All the Style Details
Posted: Dec 3, 2006

I will be graduating college in the Spring of 2008 with a teaching degree. My Mother suggests that I...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine