My Community Profile

nestyn08
Looking x a Venue!
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Sep 16, 2009

Hello Everybody, I'm from NY and I'm looking for a venue where I can bring my own food so I can save...

Re: Engaged but no e-ring
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Mar 3, 2009

Hey girls, I'm in the same boat. I was engaged before and the ring meant something for me. Everybody...

Re: valentines day come and gone, no ring
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Mar 3, 2009

I know your feeling. But don't stress over it. My BF and I have talking about getting married by the...

Re: December 09
Your Season
Posted: Mar 2, 2009

Thanks, I wasn't sure how to start. And I didn't know a price range but I don't want to spend more ...

December 09
Your Season
Posted: Mar 2, 2009

Hi girls, I'm planning to get married at the end of the year in New York. I'm looking for reception ...

Re: (SORT OF) NWR---POST YOUR JOKE!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 29, 2008

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive....  So, I t...

Re: Brides.com has the best community!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Aug 28, 2008

I completely agree with you. Having this site has made my bad time a better one. Really good advices...

Re: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT your second time around?
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Aug 13, 2008

Hi nanette927,I completely understand your feeling towards your family. Mine is the same, there is a...

Re: It's Official!
Just Engaged
Posted: Aug 11, 2008

Congats!!Wish you the best. The dinner plan is so romantic and I hope you really enjoyed it. Have fu...

Re: Help
Waiting for the Ring
Posted: Aug 11, 2008

I totally agree with you, I asked the same question. I also know that he should have told me a long ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine