My Community Profile

Nancy
Travel is my passion… beginning with my first trip to California at age 15. Since then, I traveled extensively throughout Mexico, Caribbean, Europe, United States, Canada, Central and South America. I present 20 years of professional travel knowledge, encompassing all facets of travel including: meeting and incentives, corporate, vacation, sales and marketing. I started Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways in 2005 and have built a reputation based on personalized service, attention to detail, and superior customer service. My personal specialty is romance, luxury and family travel and I invest a personal interest in each itinerary I plan. My know-how as given me the opportunity to be guest speakers at travel shows, sit on expert panels, attend exclusive travel related events, and being interviewed by travel magazines and CNN. I have arranged many successful Destination Weddings for brides on this forum, and would love to plan yours! My direct phone number is 215 - 793 -4808 nancy@honeymoonsandgetaways.com www.honeymoonsandgetaways.com

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine