My Community Profile

NowMrsMark
10/07/2006
Second time bride...he is the ONE. I knew within two weeks of meeting him that I would marry him. He's just perfect.

One word to describe it:  PERFECT.

Everything was perfect.  From my son lighting the candles for the ceremony, to the beautiful singing voices of the choir, having his kids help him light the candles for the Unity Candle, my kids helping me light the candles for the Unity Candle. 

The ceremony was just beautiful.  The only time I got nervous, was when it was time for our vows.  I had the vows memorized and said them perfectly, until the last line where I got emotional and my voice cracked a little.  Mark was nervous saying his vows, (Thank God I had written them down on a card!) 

For October in Northern Wisconsin, the weather was great in the upper 60's, lower 70's.  It was a little windy, but it didn't matter as it was an evening ceremony.  We took some pictures outside with the beautiful colored leaves. 

I succeeded in what I had wanted to accomplish:  WOW my husband with all the planning and work to make our wedding as perfect as our marriage will be.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine