My Community Profile

Emerald928
09/26/2009
Table Centerpiece Rental
All the Style Details
Posted: May 2, 2007

Hi ladies. I have a quick question. Would any of you be interested in a business that rents out tabl...

Re: Cancer---NWR
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Apr 12, 2007

Thank you so much Stunned! I'm praying that your biopsy comes out negative. Please know that if,...

Posted: Apr 11, 2007

bump....I could really use your help!"Some find at 18 what others spend their entire lives sear...

Posted: Apr 10, 2007

Yeah, Relay is so amazing and emotional. This year, one of my good friends is speaking about her exp...

Updated: CANCER!
Posted: Apr 12, 2007

Hi ladies. Please do not feel obligated in any way, I just thought I would throw this out there...I ...

Re: Post- Reception Activities
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: Mar 6, 2007

Oops. Double post."Some find at 18 what others spend their entire lives searching for." M...

Re: Post- Reception Activities
Posted: Mar 6, 2007

Great ideas, thanks ladies! I never even thought of a bonfire...but it's one of my FH's favo...

Post- Reception Activities
Posted: Mar 5, 2007

Background: The reception site has a minimum food and beverage revenue of $12,300 (twice what we wil...

Re: NWR: Oh the snoooow!!
Posted: Feb 14, 2007

That sucks, Sahar. I was driving yesterday (in Western Illinois) and my car hit a patch of ice and I...

Re: Just when I think it is over...
Posted: Feb 11, 2007

Did this start when you started planning your wedding? A lot of brides are offended when others get ...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine