My Community Profile

enb22
Re: BEDS!!!
NWR (Not Wedding Related)
Posted: Mar 10, 2009

I have a queen size Serta mattress that has the memory foam pillow top. I love the thing. I don't re...

Re: NWR: I need a biopsy
Posted: Sep 6, 2007

More than likely, it's nothing. I know I've had abnormal paps twice. Both times my doctor ju...

Re: NWR But need help...tmi perhaps
Posted: Mar 12, 2007

I was on alesse for about two years, and yes, it does work for skipping your period. The only type o...

Re: NWR Any sorority girls here?
Posted: Feb 15, 2007

Ohhh I was a Tri-Sigma for two and a half years. I had to drop due to some medical/time cruch type r...

Re: DON'T BUY A GATEWAY COMPUTER!!!
Married Life
Posted: Jan 11, 2007

that sucks that you've had problems already with your computer. But Dell is almost as bad as Gat...

Re: Birth Control
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jan 10, 2007

You may be having problems with the bleeding because the dosage is too low for you. With Tri-cyclen ...

Re: Questions about the pill
Sex & Your Relationship
Posted: Jul 16, 2006

I'm not on Yasmin, but I'm on Alesse (sp?). You should be okay to have sex during the 4th w...

Re: So, Is he going to wear the ring????
Wedding Planning & Etiquette
Posted: May 19, 2006

I still have a ways to go before I get married, but FH and I have already discussed the ring thing. ...

Re: Invite Ex-Bridesmaid to Wedding?
Posted: Apr 21, 2006

If it were me, I would feel no obligation to invite her to the wedding. She trash talked you and you...

Re: Any Illinois Brides Out There??
Posted: Apr 4, 2006

I'm from Illinois also. I'm in college at SIU right now, but I'll be moving home in December. Home f...

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine