Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: How to get free loads of twitter followers and tweets. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

tahoecale Posts: 1 Registered: 12/15/12
Re: How to get free loads of twitter followers and tweets
Posted: Dec 15, 2012 4:48 AM
First off great post super helpful and informative. I think all of the techniques you have said needs to always be used. But one you didn't talk about is all of these exchange sites, where members do a like me i like you type thing... most people will say why waste the time to get worthless likes and followers but i have to say it really helps me out when i first start a new fan page or twitter account. So say you start a new fan page it says you have 0 likes i think this is bad because some people think of you less if you only have 1 or 2 likes.... So i must say using a site like this is very helpful in the beginning. There are 100s of sites that offer this the one i use is http://socialmediaexplode.com I only use it to get that first 1000 likes or followers than i turn it off and start doing some of the techniques you spoke about. Well thanks again for the great post and hopefully you can check out more into what im saying and post a informative blog about it.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine