Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Need Relationship Advice. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

turtle2 Posts: 56 Registered: 11/3/09
Re: Need Relationship Advice
Posted: Oct 18, 2010 9:40 PM
whoa this turned into something else! haha but thank you for the advice everyone. I am young and naive and STILL believe I should, and will, be getting married before I am 20. My bf is the jealous type, and he will have to get over it. My friend and I will probably never be that close again but that's a good thing because he is a little bit (a lot a bit) of a flirt! haha well that's teenage hormones for ya! We just became really close as friends over this one summer and it was weird for me because i'm not used to having male friends let alone close male friends (besides my bf of course) it taught me some fun things :) I am glad for it but I cannot be that close to him because of the flirting thing. I choose to respect my bf even though he might be blowing it out of proportion. It's no longer a problem. Thank You Everyone!

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine