Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Where have I been??. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

BriansBride2008 Posts: 814 Registered: 3/26/07
Re: Where have I been??
Posted: Jul 29, 2010 12:13 PM
Brian and I are doing great. I can't believe we are celebrating 2 years in just about 3 weeks.

My daughter is doing amazing, she is the strongest person I know and it my hero.

scumbag finally plead guilty in Jan and was sentenced to 70 years in prison.. So good bye to him... My ex FIL passed away in Sept that was very hard on the kids, but they are doing good now.

My son is also doing good. His siezures are under contril with meds. I think I have the bravest, strongest kids ever.

Abby and I have started a fundraiser that will be in its 2nd year this year to raise money for Speak out agianst domestic violence. I competed in the Mrs Oregon Pageant in Novemeber and was honored to recieve the Directors choice award and Mrs Congeniatlity. Then I glady accepted the title of Oregon's 30's for Beauties of America and will compete for the National title in a little over 2 weeks. Check out my blog www.apluedeman.blogspot.com.

Ok enough about me. What have you been up to.. I see Kelley is still doing her comedy and posting on youtube.. Love it....

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine