Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Urgent! Advice Needed.. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

cyndi33 Posts: 2,585 Registered: 1/3/07
Re: Urgent! Advice Needed.
Posted: Jun 8, 2010 2:58 PM
It doesn't, for her purposes. However, I asked this exact scenario of my DH last night. He said, he would not want this guy in his side for the wedding party, he would definitely not vacation with them as couples, he would not just let it slide and would end the friendship, and he would damn sure want to be told by her, not by someone else later on, or hear of it later on, since now everyone, including the GF, knows but her FH. Men can be pigs, sure, but that doesn't mean we'd keep them as friends.

I don't know what OPs FH would think, but my DH absolutely would want to know and absolutely would not consider this creep a friend. And, if I hid it from him, he'd be angry. OP can't control this now, cause GF knows too.

Finally, no reason I can see for OP continuing to discuss this with the creep, but I also can't see continuing to be friends and covering for this creep either.

Proud Member of P.O.O.P.,  People Offended by Offended People

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine