Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Urgent! Advice Needed.. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

RebeccaFazzio Posts: 323 Registered: 10/28/07
Re: Urgent! Advice Needed.
Posted: Jun 7, 2010 4:14 PM
You are all completely correct.

I suppose the "wanting" to be confused comes from not really wanting this to have happened at all. I really want to believe that it wasn't sexual in nature and I may be keeping up the "confused" part about it because I don't want to acknowledge that my best guy friend is trying to "get in my pants"

I had a more direct conversation with him today and basically said that I felt the entire gist of his conversation with me that night was extremely sexual in nature. He once again told me that he didn't mean it like that and more meant it like, "Going skydiving" I still feel odd about it but because we've been friends for such a long time I'm just going to leave it at that.

Should he try anything again (I'm praying he won't) I'll know without a shadow of a doubt that his intentions are anything but pure.
27000_357855012861_529642861_3534868_1049818_n

To love another person is to see the face of God.

http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/RebeccaIngram&ScottFazzio

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine