Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: Urgent! Advice Needed.. Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

FutureMrsDJLeo Posts: 615 Registered: 2/26/09
Re: Urgent! Advice Needed.
Posted: Jun 7, 2010 5:18 PM
After reading through all of these posts, I have to agree with the majority on here that he was trying to get with you, got denied, and is now covering his tracks. You said he's a really close friend of yours, so I totally understand why you're believing what he says. It's hard to see the bad in people we are close with, especially if they never showed the behavior before.

Here is what I would do. Bring it up to your FH, but in a way like youre just telling him anything else, like how your day at work went, how your mom is doing, anything simple like that. You could say something like "I was totally freaking out! The other night friend said x to me and I took it as y, he says he meant Z, what do you think?" Get his opinion on it. The reason I say this is because if someone who was friends w/ FH and I hit on me, I would feel guilty for not telling FH, I would feel like I'm lying to him in a way everytime he/we hung out with that person and I know it would eat away at me. This isn't some random guy at a bar who tried to make a move on you, what this guy did was betrayal to your FH. If someone else betrayed your FH in anyway, even if it had nothing to do with you, wouldn't you want your FH to know?

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine