Re: JUST FOR FUN: Things You Hate! (NWR but good for Stress)
Posted: May 23, 2010 10:01 PM
1. I hate people wearing flip flops in non-beach settings. Seriously, don't they know how much bacteria can get on their feet? When I see someone in the tube/train station/street in flip flops, I get the urge to step on their toes. And if it's wearing formal attire... it's even worse. Whoever said it was acceptable to wear flip flops with a formal dress? Or worse, to graduation? It's called formal for a reason, and a flip flop will always be a flip flop. You want open shoes? Wear sandals. (haha that's just me hating something, not forcing you to change your ways)
2. Not being on time (applies to myself as well as others). If you are given a specific time, how hard is it to make it at THAT time? I feel awful if I am even 10 min late, can't imagine how it would be to be 30 min or an hour late...
3. People who for some selfish reason get angry at you, and then blame you for it. For instance... your friend nags you to do something, but never gives you the chance to actually do it, and then tells you you're not good friend enough because you didn't do it. Get off your high horse. At most we are both to blame, but don't pin it on me only.
4. When you ask someone what's wrong and they tell you 'nothing', even though it's obvious! You don't have to tell me what's wrong if you don't want, you can just say you don't want to talk about it, but don't lie. If I asked, it's because I care.
5. When someone stops talking to you and doesn't tell you why, and expects you to figure it out and apologize. Sometimes it's not obvious.
6. Having your parents tell you that you're not doing anything with your time, when you're actually writing a thesis 300 pages long. That they don't see it now, doesn't mean it's not going to be completed.
7. When my father thinks he knows how to do everything and bugs people to do it his way, even though their own way might be more effective.
I guess that's good for now. Some things I needed to get off my chest :P