Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

kelleyiskelley Posts: 11,590 Registered: 7/2/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 26, 2010 4:42 AM
MrsS-sorry it took me so long to come back on here, see, I dont get on here often anymore, on FB all the time though. Its a total pain in the butt to copy paste the entire Idol blog over to here since its really really long each week, so instead Ill just put the link and you can just simply click on it and itll let you read it directly from my FB notes. Here is last weeks episodes review:

http://www.facebook.com/kelleylynn?v=app_2347471856&ref=profile

HOUSE: Im still one episode behind but just saw the one where they were on lockdown because the baby was lost, and the plot with the old dying man and House made me cry. It was so sad how he was dying because House turned down his case long ago, because he found his file "boring." And then House sat with him as he died and turned up his morphine like he wanted, what a sad story.

Still havent watched last weeks DWTS, Im soooo behind, I coordinated a wedding this past week so Ive had no time. Ill catch up soon, tomorrow hopefully.

Check out the Wedding Planner Buzz and My Blog @ www.myaislerunner.com  

See our funny Wedding Wed-isode @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokYNI91ztU&NR=1

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for standup comedy clips,sketches,and more @ www.youtube.com/kelleyfunnylady

Co-Founder and Proud Member of P.O.O.P - People Offended by Offended People.

"Children are just like adults, minus the crushing failure." - Stephen Colbert

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine