Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MrsS2010 Posts: 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 22, 2010 3:41 PM
DWTS

I love Neicy too shes hysterical - makes me want her to stay on just for that! I think shes actually kinda getting it like you can see shes more confident out there just certain moves that are missing that little extra oomph. But not the shimmy. Shes got that one down lol.

I enjoyed Jakes dance and I think he deserved to be featured at the results show. I think he was even better the second time around - I guess the stress of being judged wasnt there and that helped?

I love Nicole and Evan too. I think theyre way too harsh on Chad and it makes me feel like they're skrewing around with the results in that way.

Finally Kate is gone!!!!!!! I thought it was hysterical when the guy in the beginning (whats his name again??) doing the reviews of each dance ran a part of hers through and then was like "ok lets watch that in normal speed now - wait .. what? that wasnt in slow motion??" lol. That was hysterical!! I really dont see why they had to stretch out her interview afterwards. Shes not even a celebrity shes just one big sob story after another.

OH well. On to Idol. Anyone watch 16 and pregnant? I know its kinda dumb but I find myself going back to it regularly while working on DIY wedding projects lol

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine