Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bride2008 Posts: 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 20, 2010 9:32 AM
I am all caught up on Undercover Boss. Man I am a huge sap. The episode with 1800 Flowers really made me cry, especially the kid they are trying to help get his own francise. I was so happy for him.

Dancing with the Stars

I am not a fan of the theme nights in general, so I wasn't sure how much I was going to like the dances.

Good Lord in heaven Kate sucks. There is nothing else to say. When they said she would be dancing to something from the Breakfast Club, my 15 year old self screamed in horror.

I liked Erin's jive. I thought the judges were a little harsh. I thought Chad was MUCH better this week, and again I think he got screwed on the scores and the music. I find him very entertaining. I can some up Pam's performance with "meh". It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. Neicy Nash is hilarious and a lot of fun. I just don't see that much change in her dancing.

I know he is a complete cheeseball and always tries to be so smooth, but that's actually what I am finding entertaining about Jake. It's to the point of humorous for me. Although I do have to say, I like his dance. It was fun to me. And any man, even if it is to show off, who dances is in his underwear on tv is okay in my book. LoL.

I love Evan and Nicole. Sure they may have had some dance training, but I really enjoy seeing them perform. As Nicole said in the beginning, there is a big difference between booty dips and a traditional tango. I think it's more that they have rhythm and musicality that really helps them. Nicole's tango was great, although I am biased since I love Derek. I also liked Evan's rumba a lot, and normally I hate that dance overall.

At this point I am hoping the final three are Chad, Nicole and Evan.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine