Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MrsS2010 Posts: 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 18, 2010 11:41 PM
I do think Pamela is good but she (and the judges) take away from that by focusing on...all that other stuff lol. I also think the dances shes done so far have been kinda up her alley in a way so Id like to see her do some other things. Nicole and Evan are great but it just frustrates me that they do have a dancing background and I just find it not fair. Chelsea does seem to reallly not like Jake and I can understand because I feel like hes being too much of his "the bachelor" self and I personally would get annoyed with it too. The judges are being EXTREMELY harsh this early on in the season I think. But the people that have gone home so far are pretty much people that would have at some point before the finale anyways.

Kelley I rarely go on my FB (crazy, right) so if you'd like to copy/paste them here I promise I'll read :P

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine