Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bride2008 Posts: 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 17, 2010 9:57 AM
Man, I have been away. I was on stupid jury duty all week and didn't really have time to post.

Biggest Loser - I am loving Sunshine, Sam and Daris. I was so happy Drea went home. She was useless. I like O'Neil and Koli. I have to say at this point I am indifferent to the rest of the cast. I want Michael to do well, but I don't want him to win either if that makes sense. I LOVED when the contestants dragged Jillian and Bob into the mud. That was hilarious.

DWTS - So far, with the exception of Kate Gosselin, I am liking this season. My favorties are Evan and Nicole. I think they are really talented. So far, I am not surprised any of them went home. Kate sucks, but its not like she is staying and talented people went home. Aiden, Shannon and Buzz were all terrible anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the producers were tweaking the numbers to keep her around.

Is it me or are the judges being really harsh with their scores this season? I think Chad and Erin are getting screwed, especially Chad. I don't think his dancers are as bad as the judges make them out to be. I also think they low balled Jake on his tango. Up until he slipped I really enjoyed it. MrsS - I noticed that Chelsea looks uncomfortable around Jake too. I don't think she hates him; I think she is afraid Vienna is going to kick her ass. Speaking of Vienna, has anyone else noticed we really haven't seen her since the premier?

I was surprised by Pam Anderson. I totally see what you are saying Kelley about her always trying to seem sexy and sultry, but I expected to her to be terrible and ended up really liking her rumba and cha-cha. If I had to make a prediction right now though, I'd say the final two are Erin and Nicole.

GLEE

I LOVED Sue's vogue at the end. I thought it was a little slow for a premierm but I still enjoyed it. I feel like there is a lot of good stuff coming though.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine