Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

MrsS2010 Posts: 336 Registered: 5/25/09
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 13, 2010 4:31 PM
Anyone been watching DWTS?? Its really the only thing I am watching lately even though its SUCH a disappointment this sseaon IMO. I dont know what Kate is still doing there as she sucks horribly and will never get better. Its awkward watching her and I kid you not my computer (i watch online) FREEZES every single time shes up on the dance floor and when I pass her part it goes back to normal!! And really all the "im such a celebrity and I live in hell every single day with all the paparazzi and crazy life" is so stupid as NO BODY REALLY CARES about her and her life.

And Jake?? Lord I feel bad for Chelsie - you can completely tell by their body language how much they cant stand each other lol. Or more like how much Chelsie doesnt like him and Jake cant figure out why shes not fawning over him. This isnt the bachelor Jake - you're not getting coddled and no body cares for your drama and cheesy one-liners.

I do like Nicole and Erin for the girls, and Aiden, Chad, and Evan for the guys. Nicole and Derek have a great relationship that will take them far as dance partners. I dont think Aiden is as bad as the judges make him out to be, Chad was most "impressive" since I didnt expect the dancer in him to come out like that, and Evan - well hes a skater.

I kinda with they would focus less on drama when choosing their stars and also stay away from people like Nicole and Evan who DO have a leg up on the others with what they do for a living. I thought the point was to turn a non-dancer into a dancer.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine