Post Message: Reply

Post reply in forum NWR (Not Wedding Related) to message Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever..... Your message will be posted from Guest. If you would like to change your username, please edit your account.

Tags

(use spaces to separate multiple tags, use an underscore to combine two words)
 - 

Replying To:

Bride2008 Posts: 3,058 Registered: 3/28/06
Re: TV Thread!!! Discuss IDOL, DWTS, THE OFFICE, HOUSE,whatever....
Posted: Apr 9, 2010 9:40 AM
Biggest Loser

I am so glad Melissa got tossed. Her BS speech about using her to pick people off was ridiculous. Let's be honest. Drea isn't exactly a monster herself, so the point made no sense.

I love Sunshine and O'Neal. They are just so sweet. I am really hoping for the Daris, Sam and Sunshine to be in the Final 4. I would love for O'Neal to be there. But I don't think he can make it. For the most part, I am completely indifferent to the rest of the people on the show. I started out really liking Michael and hoping he would do well, but I don't know. I am just not feeling it any more. I am glad we got to see Shay on one of the commercials. She looks like she is doing amazing. And we get to see Danny next week- YAY!

I can't wait for Glee to come back either. Although I am mighty annoyed the day of the airings was changed. I used to have to watch it online because I already had two shows records at 9pm on Wednesdays. Now NBC pushes SVU back to 10pm and what does Fox do? Switch Glee to Tuesdays. WTH?! Why in God's name would they do that? Now I still have to watch it online because of Biggest Loser and Lost. Stupid Fox.

Thank You
for Signing Up!

Check your e-mail inbox for the latest updates from brides.com

Give a Subscription to Brides Magazine as a Gift
Subscribe to Brides magazine